Monday 5 April 2010

Easter Monday


Still no further news about my mother coming out of hospital. I think everything hibernates over public holidays but I’d like her out as soon as is safe for her to do so. She is keeping up her spirits and Raymond and Anna are visiting her every day.

I am still quite exhausted and find all reading very difficult. For once I didn’t even attempt to buy a paper as I knew I wouldn’t read it. Anna and I have been watching t.v. quite a lot and Raymond took me for a drive out into the countryside He has had the AMG completely refurbished so it was very comfortable.

We went out to the Meon Valley and Portsdown Hill and it was so good seeing all the fresh colours and spring flowers and blossom everywhere. We weren’t out too long in case I felt sick but it was a wonderful break.

No comments:

Post a Comment