Wednesday 24 March 2010

Awful dreams

I had hoped to be coming out of hospital tomorrow but it was not to be. My oxygen levels need to improve and I had a temperature spike and some sickness which has got to be handled before I can think of going home. As Ray has a course on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the earliest I can now think of is Monday.

On some days it is difficult to use the computer at all because I am tied to the bed with a drip. Tonight I have woken up as the nurse gave me an injection. I didn't want to go back to sleep too early anyway. I have tremendously vivid and pretty awful dreams. They are not hospital based and usually take place in other countries, but they are complete narratives which I can remember and, if I wake, will be able to go back to if I am not careful as the script is running through ny head.

The air is very drying here and I must stop writing now. I could never have imagined what it would be like in the bubble and when I am better I will write about it in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment