Thursday 11 June 2009

JOURNEY INTO THE BUBBLE


In the next few months I must make a journey into "The Bubble".  I shall go into it with one DNA and come out of it with a new one and possibly a new blood group.  Recently I have heard that people who have transplants - mine is new bone marrow - can take on aspects of the donor's personality.  In some ways this is scary but if someone is good enough to donate bone marrow, I think I can trust them to have a good personality.  I have no choice.  If I can get into remission this is my only chance.

But this is not the only strange thing that may happen to me this year.  On March 20th 2009 I found out that I was not who I thought I was.  I may not even be English.  Over the next few weeks and months I shall find out more about who I think I am - perhaps to have all that change if I survive the bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment