Thursday 20 May 2010

Feeling listless


We have arranged to change our internet provider which I hope will mean there is some consistency in the wi fi. After several days without a signal, I actually had one this morning and it makes us realize how much we rely on the internet. So today I haven’t got to resort to going to the local library.

Ray is running a course this weekend which means a lot of running around. Our main phone line wasn’t working this morning and as we have people flying in from Ireland and Slovakia we had to have the calls transferred to Raymond’s mobile. When things don’t work it is all such a chore.

Although I had a good report from the hospital on Monday, I have been feeling very sick since then. I’ve even had to go back on the anti-nausea medication which feels like a step backwards. I feel very quiet and listless and this is difficult to shake off. I seem to be on a plateau at the moment physically although being able to read again is wonderful.

It is frustrating not being able to do very much when Ray is busy. I’d like to be of more help. I am not a very patient patient but it seems to take a long time to get over this. I am also a little nervous about the scan next month as I so want this to have all been worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment